Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Rest Day

"Pilgrimaging means living as though the journey itself is worthwhile, including the ups as well as the downs, the highs and the lows, and everything in between as well. Pilgrimaging means living as though there are not only experiences to be had but lessons to be learned, people to meet, and great goodness all along the way..." The Sacred Year- Michael Yankoski


It was good to take a day to let my body rest. I got my laundry done, did some reading in the warm sunshine. Ate the delicious and nutritious meals Trish prepared and shared. Napped. Journaled and refelected. In general rested :)

Had to connect with future WarmShowers hosts ( I like to give people at least a week advance notice, also gives me time to change plans should they say no).

I'm feeling ready to get back at it, to start riding my bike again! Onward!


--
- Eritia

No comments:

Post a Comment