I'm really glad I scheduled in a rest day on Sunday. It was originally so I could explore Victoria, but it rained steady all day. Not having to be out cycling in that was great!
I got out to walk Otis, my new doggie friend and saw the city from atop Moss Rock. And later Greg took me to the bike shop to get a skrew for my back rack that needed replacing. We drove through the downtown where people were standing with signs saying using horses to pull carriages was exploitation. There was a massive cruise ship in the harbor. Never seen one in real life. It was massive. Apartment complex on a boat!
I took some time to journal and the draw and paint their dog, Otis.
We walked down to the Pub for supper. I feel so spoiled eating out! But I enjoyed it too.
Monday it'll be back on the bike and heading back over to the mainland again!
No comments:
Post a Comment