I had another day in Comox. My hosts were still wrapping up school and work before the long weekend/summer. I was already itching to get back on my bike. They suggested I check out Lymph Falls. So I got out to do just that. It felt so nice being on my bike without having to carry all that extra weight. I found myself wishing I could do my whole trip travelling light.
It wasn't particularly warm. It was about 18 km to the falls. Such a nice park! I was amazed that BC didn't charge anything to go to nature areas like that!!
Headdd back to the city of Courtney and stopped in at the local sport consignment shop to see what they had in way of warmer clothing. (Didn't find anything).
Then up to the Comox Bike Company store to get those skipping gears adjusted (which the guys there did no charge for me!) 41 kms ride.
The rest of the day I painted and read my book and in general rested. Have two longer cycling days ahead of me.
My hosts took me to the nearby beach in the evening. It was such a gorgeous evening too!
No comments:
Post a Comment