Ty had taken the day off from work in hopes of getting in a decent ride himself, so he planned out a route we could ride together. Riding with other people certainly helps time pass more quickly, and while I was happy to do 100 Kms Ty was setting out to do 100 miles (60 extra km's!)
So nice to get out of the city.
I felt pretty tired, these last few weeks have really been very physically draining, and yet I have loved the opportunity to be out of doors so much and seeing so many different things.
I feel I have made the most of my time here, but its still hard preparing to leave this world behind to return to the cold, snow and ice of Ontario. What a wonderful escape it has been!
So I put in one last 100 km ride, something I will likely not be able to do again until April.
Lovely to be able to make myself at home at my hosts place though they were still at work. Enjoyed resting knowing life is going to get busy with work and life as usual again soon.




It's been interesting to follow your adventures. I hope it's not too difficult to return home. We are all eager to have you back at work. You are really appreciated and I an sure the customers think so too. Safe travels. See you soon. :)
ReplyDelete