I realized I never posted this... It's always interesting seeing an overview, so apologies that it took so long!
And now, I'm at the edge of doing another bike trip!
Hoping to cycle around one, maybe two of the Great Lakes...
For starters I'll take the tailwind up past Toronto towards Kingston on Saturday morning.
It's always so stressful planning, planning all the details that can be planned both for leaving the workplace in someone else's capable hands and packing all the essential things.
It's challenging to consider what is really necessary, how minimally I can live for two weeks.
It's been interesting seeing how other cycling tourists who have stayed at my place (I've hosted 10 people this year so far...) travel.
And I realize it's a matter of choices and learning what's important (sometimes by trial and error).
I'm almost packed now. Want to get an early start.
I have the next four nights arranged, so I can be at peace that I have a place to stay.
I'm not sure how consistently I will have Internet access but I will do my best to keep you up to date on how the travels go...
--
- Eritia

No comments:
Post a Comment