Since my hosts in Blenheim were going to Toronto at noon I decided to take them up on their offer of a ride. It was time to bring my bike trip to a close, to have a few days to rest and readjust to being back before returning to the working world again. I've put in over 80 hrs of riding and 1871 kms in the last 16 days, so I'm ready to be done.
I asked to be dropped off in Brantford so I could take some time to process the ending of my full vacation and the reality of being back.
Rode home along the rail trail, breathing in the familiar sights.
It's been good, living simply, feeling the freedom of being on the road and taking on the challenges as they came.
It's been good to be outdoors so much, to really enjoy the summer while it's still here. It's been hard but good and in the end I feel the satisfaction of time well spent.
Thanks for following along :)

--
- Eritia

No comments:
Post a Comment