Monday, August 7, 2017

Day 3... To Bloomfield

Was "up with the birds" today.

It seemed strange to think it was a Monday, and a holiday Monday at that. When bike touring the days all begin to blend together. The forecast predicted it might rain in the afternoon so I figured I'd put in an early day.

I had breakfast and said my farewells and was on the road just after 7:30 am.

It was a beauty morning and it was good to be out on the road riding.

It was lovely being out in the countryside.

My wounds haven't scabbed over yet. I let them breathe as I cycled.

The road wasn't too bad in the way of busyness for the first while since it was early but it got busier as time went on. The busier it got the less enjoyable it was.

It wasn't a long ride so I took it easy.

I could see the dark clouds in the distance, it didn't really look like I'd get caught.

Found the bike store where I'd be staying and met Rick, who showed me the place.

(I'm not allowed to publish photos of the place, they have had issues in the past, so I need to respect that).

Let's just say it is... Unique.

It'll be okay, it's just for one night...

The hosts are nice enough :)


--
- Eritia

No comments:

Post a Comment