Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Travel

After anticipating, planning and much preparation I'm travelling again! And my bike, Mr.Fuji is coming with me! Mr.Fuji is not new to travelling but I plan to take him where he has not been before, because that's what travel is all about. New roads, new experiences.
We were Europe bound again, this time, I'm happy to say my luggage and I arrived together in Amsterdam.
Holland is the starting point because, well, the reason for being in Europe with my bike isn't solely because I want to bike tour here. My youngest sister, who has lived in the Netherlands for a good 8 years, is getting married and the whole family is coming together to celebrate it.
Doing a lot of sitting around, what with all the travel, but I hope to be on my bike tomorrow afternoon to begin my journey through Holland and beyond. It's going to be interesting dealing with jet lag, cooler temperatures and likely, rain.
It's too bad I don't have more time, but I plan to make the most of what I do have!


--
- Eritia

No comments:

Post a Comment