Thursday, June 23, 2022

A New Adventure on the Horizon

I feel like a million years have passed since my last bike tour. Maybe it's also because life became work and work sucked the energy out of me and aged me to the point I began to wonder if I could even do another bike trip.
For someone who values balance in life I feel my life became very unbalanced when I put everything into earning money so I could afford a place to live without having a mortgage hanging over my head. So yes, short term it cost me my life so that long term I could have more freedom to live.
So now that I am on the other side of all that, it's time to do those things that nourish, challenge, invigorate and give me a sense of adventure.
So, 6 months after I purchased a ticket I'm gearing up to go to BC. Leaving my gardens, plants, tiny house and jobs. It's time to get out there.
Am I ready? After months of anticipation and using the fear of Not being ready as fuel to compel me to train my body, I actually feel like this is doable. Not easy, but I'm feeling up for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment