I had a blog post all typed up on my netbook, but I can´t get internet on it at this time, so too bad...
So I´m in Europe. The Netherlands at the moment.
My travel plans are all up in the air and I´m not sure how they´ll come down, how this trip will shape up.
The thing is, my trip is based on me having my bike here with me. But my bike is lost in the airport system and I am left stranded with a pair of panniers with bare essentials. I packed so light that I have to do laundry everyday. Hand washing works.
I am fortunate to have an Aunt to stay at for a time. I was to house the bike box at her place.
I´m on hold. Waiting. Praying. Desperate for a break through, a miracle, the restoration of my bike and of the travel plans I spent hours making.
It´s been rough. Feel like I´m grieving.
Not sure how to wait on God, how to believe He CAN take and use even this.
Today I was able to get a 14 km run in, went to the Sea. It was wonderful to get out, to destress, to see new places and feel.
The sea had so many pretty shells along the sands. I liked it there. I was there, I got to go because I had nothing else I could do, so it was special somehow.
I saw bunkers, super cool.
Not sure what tomorrow will bring.
That´s where things are at.
No comments:
Post a Comment