Puji came into my life in the end of April 2015 after I climbed Toronto's CN tower for WWF, the wildlife federation that has a panda as a symbol. He was so small, light and cute that it seemed logical that he be my travel buddy.
He's since had some custom made hoodies made to keep him a bit cleaner :)
Puji's personality seems to have evolved. I didn't even have him for half a month before he had his own instagram account and rapidly gained popularity. You can find him with username Ijufpuji. He currently has over 950 people following him, which is rather... unreal. Sometimes I feel like he employs me to take photos and keep up his instagram account!
One thing is, his account isn't always kept in real time, as in, I post in more of a story format, and limit the amount of photos I post in a day... because some days I find a lot of great photo ops!
Puji is a great little travel buddy because he's just there, present with me. Asks no questions and is always game for adventure.
He ensures I stop to take photos, to notice my surroundings, to appreciate where I am.
He is the "familiar face in the unfamiliar place" when I travel, and that gives a sense of comfort.
So you might see this little guy around, or not, depending.
That's all I will say about him, or plan on blogging about him... we'll see if that happens! ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment